Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sandy's a Bitch

Hello everyone.

I just can't do a real post today after watching 12 hours of coverage on the devastation happening in my home state.  I am a Jersey Girl and spent every summer going "down the shore" to visit my Grandparents who lived in Ocean City, NJ.  I used to rent houses with friends in Point Pleasant, LBI, and Cape May Point.  I had my first real "overnighter" with a boy at Sandy Hook.  To see the images of the entire beach coast, and know that everything I grew up loving is GONE is too heart-wrenching to get past.  Add to that the fact that our entire extended families are still there and ALL affected by this and it just doesn't make for happy blogging.


This is 15 in 1998 at Ocean City, NJ

I rode this carousel since I was a little girl; at Playland in Ocean City 1998


I know there are millions of people affected by this, and if you or your loved ones are--then God Bless.  I am praying for all of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment