Monday, November 12, 2012

Boots Without the Fur



Remember how I said I love my brown boots????  Proof of same, evidenced via the above collage.  I should really change the resolution on my camera so I can make a nicer pullout, but alas I am lazy and you will have to forgive me a little blur.

I scored these super skinny jeans a couple days ago at my store for $2.48 and then wore them to work yesterday with the green ensemble.  Super comfortable for a CRAZY, insane work day but looked chic and on trend.  I wore the grey combo last year with my regular dark wash skinny jeans and always thought it wasn't quite right.  LOVE it with these super skinnies though.  This bargain was a total slam dunk, and makes me love my boots that much more!  So many tops, so little time.

It's YOLO Monday again over at Molly's.  Click the link or the sidebar button, either way go check them out!

Also linking with Not Dead Yet for Visible Monday.  Another lovely set of women for us to get to know, how fun!
Love,
Alyssa

8 comments:

  1. Those are some great boots, Alyssa! And I LOVE that gorgeous, silky green blouse. Thanks so much for commenting on my blog so I could find yours!!! ~Sarah of Sarah Hulbert Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah! What a thrill to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alysa, and thanks for joining up with Visible Monday! Love this look, and skinnies are definitely fab for you. Come back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks very much Patti! I am not as brave as some of the other "visible ladies" but I am working towards that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, good score on those jeans! I adore the polka dot blouse. My first visit here, and will have to read some earlier posts.

    Sue
    www.acolourfulcanvas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, the blouse was a good score too at $12 from TJ Maxx! I'm so glad you stopped by to visit, I'll be along to check out acolourfulcanvas soon!!

      Alyssa

      Delete
  6. Isn't it great that it's time to bring the boots out and let them play? Everything chic and trim. Green blouse especially appealing. I'm a lot shy about posting my own outfits, but little else. You fit right in! Welcome to Visible Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @JaninJabitt; Thanks for your nice words of welcome! Don't be shy about posting your pics (they are so small on your site!!), you are lovely and you have great style. I (thank goodness) haven't really seen any negative comments in that community so grab your camera and get posting!!

    Love,
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete