Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Almost Home

Tomorrow marks two weeks since I have been home...but really I've been "home" this whole time.

You know how you sometimes you don't know how much you miss someone or something until you have it back?  I found out this visit that I can live with the cold as much as I hate it, but I can't live happily any more without my family and friends.

2013 will be a big year folks.  Things are going to change.  Who knows how that's going to go, but hopefully it will all be good.

I hope your holidays were as wonderful as mine were, and that your New Year has started off with a bang.  I'll be back to my house tomorrow and I promise a real post by Saturday.  Until then my friends, love the ones your with.

XO,
Alyssa

Grandmom is 89 and didn't remember visiting with us...but WE remember.
Love each other, don't hold back.

2 comments:

  1. Your comment about your grandmam reminds me about one of my favorite quotes!

    An old man feeds his wife every morning when he visits her at the Nursing home. She hasn’t recognized him in five years due to her Alzheimer's,
    when he was asked, “If she doesn't know who you are, why do you go?”
    ♥ He smiled and said, “She doesn’t know who I am, but I know who she is!”

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can promise you that the happy feeling she had from seeing you lasted her all day. :) My grandmother was (and now my grandfather is) the same way but I think they definitely know when they are surrounded by love.

    ReplyDelete