Saturday, January 5, 2013

Promises Promises

So...it is late on Saturday and I haven't put up my new post as I promised.  It's been a  struggle today to come up with something to post.  A brand new year is upon us and I really want to say something awesome and inspiring to start it off right.  However, I'm feeling a bit like this right now.

Twisty headed and confused.  Surely I'm not the only one who questions her life at this time of year?  January first is normally a time for reflection and resolution, and while I have been doing a great amount of reflecting I have yet to come up with one single resolution.  Mostly because I feel directionless and adrift.  I am 43 years old and I still don't know what to do with my life!  

And now my lovely, light and funny fashion blog has been weighed down with burdens it never asked for.  Good news may be on the horizon though?  I'm not sure.  Perhaps you can help me?  I have been contacted by a company who wants me to be part of a website called Fabulous Over 40.  Details were sketchy and I'm not really sure how my tiny little (3 amazing followers big) blog could possibly add to what looks like an already thriving site.  But I'm anxious to hear what they think.  And what you think.  Have you all been contacted too???  

So in 2013 I've decided to go in with no resolutions, THAT is my resolution.  I'm going in instead with my eyes wide open.  Open to consider any and all possibilities that may come my way.  Possibilities to grow as a person, a wife, a mother, daughter, sister, friend, blogger...you get the picture.


Eyes wide open darlings.

XO,
Alyssa

(my husband felt these pictures were disturbing...I think they are extreeeemly flattering!  LOL)


1 comment:

  1. Interesting to hear that you have been contacted by Fabulous Over Forty. I used to read the blog quite a lot. They had a lot of good information. I will have to check them out again. I'd be really interested to hear how things go for you.

    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete