Thursday, February 14, 2013

Casual Copycat

I think putting Copycat in the title of my Thursday posts is going to become a "thing".  Watch for it.

From my Pin; followed 12 links back and gave up.  I'm guessing Archimedes on Polyvore is the originator.


How easy and cute is this little mix?  I loved it so much, it inspired me to get back into the Copycat game.  Of course, I can never manage to leave well enough alone so I had to do it my way, using the pieces i had at home.



My shoes and belt are a lighter neutral than the tobacco color in the Pin, and because the buckle on my belt is silver, so too became the accessories.  You know, I felt so great in this super simple outfit.  I thought it looked put together, even though it is really just jeans and a tee shirt.  I could have used a couple more necklaces to really make it sing, but I wanted to just stay simple.  I will do the tobacco colored neutrals another time...dressier wedges and gold and coral jewels instead of matching.  Then we can see which interpretation we like best!  This is a cooperative you know.

So...I'm linking up with Carley at Texas Lovebirds and Mary at Trusty Chucks.  I think you guys should too...copycats are FUN!!!  See the sidebar for links loveys.

XO,
Alyssa

3 comments:

  1. Love that color on you!

    So glad you have you back with us :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! I need to play with Polyvore some more .. some people put together the best outfits.

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing ! Love the turquoise cardi on you !
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I always love your looks on GCOGH, so I'm glad you have a blog ! I'm your newest follower !
    My Blog - A Pretty Nest

    ReplyDelete